Hi Andy,

On 03/10/2015 08:23 AM, Andy Falanga (afalanga) wrote:
I try taking out the *.cpp file and try again with the same error but with the *.h.  If I
take out the *.h file, all is well again and "make dist" is happy and fine.
Why is it picky with files ending with *.cpp and *.h if these things are extra to the
distribution and have nothing to do with the build anyway?

You tell Automake that files 'path/to/WindowsSource.cpp' and 'path/to/WindowsSource.h' should be included in the dist tarball. When make can't find the files and no rules to create the files, it aborts. That is as expected.

Cheers,
Peter