I'm happy to announce that we're finalizing a long-overdue Avogadro 1.2 release.

If you're willing to give it a test, we have pre-releases available for Mac and
Windows:
http://avogadro.cc/prerelease/1.2.0/

Key Updates with 1.2.0:
- Support for the ORCA quantum chemistry package, thanks to Dagmar Lenk,
including input generation and output parsing
- Improved support for MO calculations, including orbitals with F, G, H, and I
angular momentum
- Support for exporting VRML models of atoms, bonds, surfaces, and orbitals
(e.g. for 3D printing)
- Support for perceiving molecular symmetry on Mac and Linux using the libmsym
library (i.e., Properties -> Symmetry)
- Updated links to the new Avogadro website, manual, and discussion forum
- Fixed support for Eigen3 library
- Improved support for space groups through spglib
- Updated translations, now including over 25 foreign languages
- Fixed a bug downloading from the Protein Data Bank
- Fixed a bug fetching molecules from the network, including the "chemical by
name"

Please let me know of any issues with the pre-releases. Otherwise, we will
issue a release for 1.2.0 next week.

Thanks and best regards,
-Geoff