Hello

I'm very slowly working through making avogadro2 functional to calculate
electron density, bond strain, and total energy for a new carbon molecule.

It's been a few days now and I've still not gotten the openbabel plugin to
optimize geometry properly for a simple benzene molecule, nor have I been
able to open PDB files that were made in avogadro1.  I see a wiki for
avogadro1 but there seems to be almost no documentation for avogadro2.

I would prefer to hire someone who is experienced with the software and can
perform at least one of these three calculations with relative ease.

Thank you
Tim