Other ideas?  If you're into fast XML parsing, look at the Sax* classes.  Although not DOM, they do provide a fast and native SAX-style XML parser without the need for external calls to MSSOAP or similar products...

Also, on a note to the XppCompiler thread:  Look at the ParserClass and the xpp* application classes for how to...

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Morten Aasheim
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:26 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Somthing cool - IO

I agree!

XppCompiler yes. That is a cool class! I haven’t got that much experience with it, but I have used it to make some advanced queries for some forms. I am on of those guys who don’t like the Query object that much. I prefer using plain SQL. So I figured out if I used to some strings to build me some SQL queries, I could compile them runtime, and put them directly in the executequery() on a form! It worked out perfect!

Do you have any other ideas?

Regards,

Morten