Hiiiiii,

thanks a lot for wonderful explanation from all of
you.

I could convience my user on the date which is the
first date of the calender and as of today they have
agreed. Anyway in future if they ask about the
original acquistion date, I will create a new filed in
table and  in the form; thats it... Thanks a lottttt
for all of you.. I think, all of us might have faced
the problem of "Original acquistion date" which is
actually we are loosing those who are uploading from
old system to Axapta. I feel Microsoft can release a
permanent patch on this...

Regards to all,
G Radhakrishnan.

--- novembercalendar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/