Sam Carleton wrote:

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com <mailto:sam...@wso2.com>> wrote:

    Is this a WSDL question or is this something that you want to do
    with Axis2/C?

    It looks to me as if this is a WSDL related problem, and if so,
    this is not the correct list for that :(

You would be correct that this is very WSDL related, but the engine is Axis2/C, which is why I posted here. If there is a pure WSDL forum to post these types of questions, I would love to know where to find it!!! I learned a long time ago that you get quicker responses when you post to the correct forum!
If it is Axis2/C specific, ask the question that way. Point to the code location, and explain what you tried to do. Just don't throw in random question on generic WS stuff in here.

Samisa...

Sam