On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <d...@sosnoski.com> wrote:

> If transports is using these Axis2 interfaces I don't see the point of
> having it as a separate project. I thought the reason for moving transports
> outside of Axis2 was to allow it to be used for other purposes. How is that
> going to work if the code is assuming the Axis2 environment?

Here the main idea was to share the same transports between Axis2 and
synapse. The idea of an axis2 transport is to use as an adapter between
axis2 and the actual transport (i.e http, smtp, JMS etc).  In fact Axis2
transport uses respective libraries for these standard transports and hence
it is only scoped to use with Axis2.

thanks,
Amila.

--