+1 for moving HTTP and local back to Axis2 and keeping all the others
in WS-Commons.

Note that one of the dependencies between HTTP and base is caused by
QueryStringParser and the intention was to move that class to Axis2
kernel anyway. The other is a utility method in BaseUtils that could
also be moved to kernel.

Andreas