Please create a JIRA issue and upload the wsdl's.

thanks,
dims

On 3/28/07, Anil VVNN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Axis2 1.1.1, I have written very simple wsdl wsdl but encountering
problem while generating Java classes, could somebody validate the attached
wsdl. And here is the error,

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was mapped to
the name setMessage with namespace http://ADBTest/xsd