problem is in here
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
attributeFormDefault="qualified"
                  elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://ADBTest/xsd";>
           <element name="getMessage">
               <complexType>
                   <sequence>
                       <element name="msg" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                   </sequence>
               </complexType>
           </element>
           <element name="getMessageResponse">
               <complexType>
                   <sequence>
                       <element name="return" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                   </sequence>
               </complexType>
           </element>
           <element name="setMessage">
               <complexType>
                   <sequence>
                       <element name="msg" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                   </sequence>
               </complexType>
           </element>
       </xs:schema>

either you put xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; to schema element to
make xml schema to default namespace or put the xs prefix for all
element,complexType, sequence etc..

On 3/29/07, Lahiru Sandakith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

 doing  it with the Eclipse Codegen Plugin Result the attached error,

Thanks

Sandakith

On 3/29/07, Ajith Ranabahu < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> It seems (from visual inspection) that there is nothing wrong with
> your WSDL. If Axis2 failed with this then its surely a bug. Have you
> tried with the nightlies by any chance ? Better yet you can even try
> with the Axis 1.2 RC
>
> Ajith
>
> On 3/28/07, Anil VVNN < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dims,
> >
> > I think nothing wrong with Axis2 libraries, problem could be with my
> wsdl
> > file (ADBTest.wsdl attached). Can you please validate. Thanks.
> >
> > - Anil
> >

> > Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > >
> > > Please create a JIRA issue and upload the wsdl's.
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > dims

> mapped

> > > --