Try this http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Heinz Marbaise [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:48 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service stand-alone in Tomcat 5

First Suran thank you for you fast answer...

> Hi Karl,
>
> This article might be what you're looking for.
>
> http://wso2.org/library/90
I have take a look into and changed my configuration for creation of the
war file. Deployed into Tomcat 5.5.25..the deployment of the war does
not display any error..the lifecycle will be running and so far so good...

But not I can't figure out how to access my service...(MyService is the
name of the directory under services folder)...
\---WEB-INF
    |   web.xml

    \---services
        \---MyService
            \---META-INF
                    services.xml

http://localhost:8080/services/MyService
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl

I always get 404 ...Hm...

May be someone an other hint for this ?

Thanks in advance.
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
forwarding this email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete it from your system.
Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.