Hi there!

I've a wsdl for a web service that I've to consume with elements of this
kind:

<s:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="Request">
        <s:complexType>
                <s:sequence>
                        <s:any/>
                </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
</s:element>

both in the request and in the response messages.

The goal of doing this is to put generic xml in Request tag.

The documentation of the web service suggests that to use this wsdl with
axis1 you have to replace the above with:

<s:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="Request"
type=”apachesoap:Element”/>

If I do this wsdl2java gives an error because it cannot find
apachesoap:Element. Which xmlns must I include so that the Request
should be binded to the org.w3c.dom.Element type?

Is there a better way to handle <s:any> in axis2? Or in general to put
generic xml in a tag?

Many thanks in advance.

Bye!