Curtis Jensen wrote:
Thanks.  I'll look into client side modules.  Any suggestions on where
to look for a good example?  Everything I've found so far was setting
up for server side modules.

You can see how addressing is engaged on client side.

How about the return trip?  When we recieve the response string, how
would that get deserialized back into an object?  The axis engine
isn't involved at that point.
You can build the full OM tree in the module if you wish so in the in path handler of the module.

Samisa...
Thanks,
Curtis

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:43 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe