From: Nelson Minar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:33 PM
To: Anderson Jonathan
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Doc/Literal support in axis

I was looking again at your excellent cookbook for doing doc/literal
in Axis and had a couple of followup practical questions:

You specify using Axis 1.2 alpha. Is there any hope with Axis 1.1? And
do you mean the alpha release or the latest Axis CVS?

You mention that if you use <wsdlFile>,
>Endpoint location URLs need to be modified per deployment, since you
>don't want your production WSDL to reference localhost:8080.

I find the hardcoded URLs are a really frustrating part of working
with WSDL. It would be easy to add a simple templating system into
Axis to smooth this over, just load a template WSDL and rewrite it at
runtime to have the right URL. Is this a good idea?