From: David Thielen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need suggestions on web service interop and design

Speaking for myself (and I think lots of others), while a tutorial would be
wonderful, if you could just tell us what method to use to create a server
using java under access that .net can access - that's 90% of what we need.

Especially if one of the existing axis examples implementes that method -
then you can just point at that.

thanks - dave