David Song wrote:
Hi all,

I am getting the following error from Java2WSDL.  It was working before,
I just changed some method signatures.  Many thanks for the help!

-David

- The class org.apache.axis.MessageContext does not contain a default
constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot
be converted into
an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this
class in the wsdl file.
- The class javax.servlet.ServletContext is defined in a java or javax
package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema
anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.
- The class javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest is defined in a java
or javax package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An
xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.
WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://http.servlet.javax'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

My guess here is that you added some getMessageContext(), getServletContext() and getHttpServletRequest() methods somewhere in your beans and now Axis is trying to expose these bean properties and it doesn't know how to serialize these classes. If that's the case just rename your methods so that they don't start with "set" or "get" for the properties you do NOT want exposed.

Double check the methods you changed or added ...

Tim