Hello, I was curious if anybody knows of a way to get a runtime exception (such as NullPointerException) thrown from a webservice call to be rebuilt in the client.  This currently happens for RemoteExceptions, but not for runtime exceptions.  Of course, I realize that its not trivial to serialize the stack trace but I’m not really interested in that.  I just want to be able to get an instance of the exception from the cause of the AxisFault.  Currently, the AxisFault contains some text information about the exception, but the “cause” is null.  Is there a reason that runtime exceptions are not getting reconstructed like RemoteExceptions are?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Westfall