Hi Eugene,
   We have used both TCPMon and SOAPMonitor with non-Axis clients and has
worked. SOAPMonitor sometimes behave weird so we use TCPMon mostly.

I think TCPMon is disconnected from your server and SOAPMonitor is
integrated with the server.

For SOAPMonitor to work properly ensure that you request and response
handlers in the deployment descriptors for the service you want to capture
the SOAP traffic.

Sunil Kothari
Valtech India

Sunil
in the service r

DISCLAIMER:

Any Information contained or transmitted in this e-mail and / or attachments
may contain confidential data, proprietary to Majoris Systems Pvt Ltd., and
/ or the authors of the information and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient or email appears to have been sent to you by error, you are not
authorised to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at
mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail from your records.

This is to notify that Majoris Systems Pvt Limited shall have no liability
or obligation, legal or otherwise, for any errors, omissions, viruses or
computer problems experienced as a result of this transmission since data
over the public Internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.