Hi Kumar,

sorry I pointed you in the wrong direction...
Please got to the wss4j project at
http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/cvs-usage.html
and check out the current cvs for this project and you will the files you want.
Mainly:
\ws-fx\wss4j\src\org\apache\ws\axis\security\package.html
and
\ws-fx\wss4j\samples\org\apache\ws\axis\samples\wssec\doall\axisSec\deploy.wsdd

This is all I can come up with. If this does not help then I can't help you any
further.

-- Paul