Hello.

[I think this is something specific to AxKit - correct me if I'm wrong
and I should have sent this to the mod_perl list instead. My sincere
apologies in that case.]

I'm (re)writing some old scripts for AxKit1 and realised that I could
make my life a lot easier by setting some variables in
$r->pnotes->('GLOBALS') upon (re)starting Apache, so that they're
available for every request (they do change, but only occasionally).
But when this script is running, there is no $r, so accessing it this
way won't work. But then, the $r->pnotes->('GLOBALS') hash should be
'stored' somewhere, as it is shared between the various instances of
$r that might occur. Any ideas how I can access it from a startup
script?

Thanks.

Martijn.