On 27-Nov-07, at 11:35 AM, Martijn wrote:

On Nov 26, 2007 7:45 PM, Lars Skjærlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And if not (they're "just" warnings after all), how to
stop them from clogging the error log file. (They occur, even though
I've set Apache's LogLevel to 'error' - though if this is really the
problem, I'd probably need to go and ask on the mod_perl or Apache
list.)

Try AxDebugLevel instead. ;-)

Hmm. I hadn't thought of that, so thanks for the suggestion. It does
not make any difference though. Also, I doubt whether these warnings
are actually caused by AxKit's debugger: there's no "[AxKit]".

Well, assuming it's not something to worry about, I suppose I can live
with it and just regex those lines out when viewing the error log
(they're responsible over 95% of the error log). It just would be nice
to know what I'm being warned against.

I think it's a remnant of debug code. You can delete the line. AxTraceIntermediate gets rid of the need (or utility) of it.

However it does mean something is failing in your XSP code - either a runtime or compile time exception. If everything worked perfectly you wouldn't be seeing it.

Matt.