On Nov 27, 2007 4:52 PM, Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However it does mean something is failing in your XSP code - either a
> runtime or compile time exception. If everything worked perfectly you
> wouldn't be seeing it.

Indeed. What confuses me though is that even the following block of
code causes the error to appear:

-------8<----------8<-----------

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp/core/v1";
xmlns:web="http://axkit.org/NS/xsp/webutils/v1";>
        <xmlroot>
                <web:redirect>
                        <web:uri>index.xml</web:uri>
                </web:redirect>
        </xmlroot>
</xsp:page>

-------8<----------8<-----------

I've learned to not go and shout that I've found a "bug" in an
Axkit::XSP::WebUtils and indeed, it could very well be caused by
something that has been modified by me or one of my predecessors, but
I have no idea what that something could be.

It's not very important (any more) though. The realisation that 95%
all this code in the error log was caused by one and the same thing
and that it, probably, is not very important already helped a lot. Now
I can concentrate on real errors. Of which there are, suddenly, not
very many :)

Thanks again.

Martijn.