From: Matt Sergeant ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Nov 29, 2007 2:15:10 AM
Subject: Re: CONTINUATIONS

On 27-Nov-07, at 9:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've had a look at the webmail example and am not much the wiser.
> Could someone have a look at my plugin and give me a big kick in
> the right direction so I can make it use continuations please?

OK, so in AxKit continuations are designed for network access (or in
some cases filesystem access, but basically async I/O), not for what
some other web application servers call continuations (which is where
a single page of code seems to work across multiple requests).

So I'm not sure you're even thinking about continuations right...

Matt.

This communication may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information and is the property of The Western Union Company or its
affiliates.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use of the information contained in or
transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the
Western Union sender immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer.