Hi!

It would be an exaggeration to say that TABOO is actively developed, but
I have made some changes and uploaded the file

    AxKit-App-TABOO-0.52.tar.gz

which has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KJ/KJETILK/AxKit-App-TABOO-0.52.tar.gz
  size: 97207 bytes
   md5: 915eb286c1adf1c560d3f662c41131ab

The changelog from the last release is:
0.52    2007-12-01
        - Use HTML::StripScripts and friends for parsing and combatting
          possible XSS problems.
        - Use Net::Akismet for stories too.
        - Add the CSS that has been live for a while to ensure that
          pictures doesn't wrap wrongly.
        - The Person URI is so different from the homepage, that I changed
          the text to explicitly say homepage.
        - Relative URLs for tinyMCE.
        - Change some debugging levels.

Cheers,