Hello.

I'm currently looking into AxKit2 again, this time with the ultimate
(and hopefully not-so-long-term) goal of converting our web server to
run on AxKit2 (with an Apache front-end that is). Now that I have a
better understanding of how AxKit2 works, I am quite excited about it
and am already looking forward to developing some new modules. One
thing that I don't understand though is how continuations work. The
way I read it, but I may very well be wrong, the AxKit server can do
one thing at a time. Doesn't this mean that it can also do one XSLT
transformation or XSP interpretation at a time so if someone requests
a 'heavy' page than no one else will be able to access the AxKit
server?

Thanks.

Martijn.