I'm so glad you found him, JR - I'll have to see if I can find him in the
passports now and track him to New Bedford that way.  The address Antonio
and Claudina listed for Francisco in 1902 didn't seem to exist in the 1905
directory, so I'm going to have to see if I can figure out which Francisco
(or Frank) Silva is the right one here in the States.

Elaine