Linda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at them and help me. Now I
know that the numbers were age, that will help a lot. I knew the
destination, but have q hard time read what it says. Since I am half way
through the book, you know I will have more for you to help with. LOL! One
general question, are these all the passports issued for Portugal or just
the Azores or just a particular island.

Thanks again.