________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kim Plowright
Sent: 08 December 2006 13:58
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Site statistics

"FEES AND SERVICES . Subject to Section 15 herein, the Service is
provided without charge to You for up to 5 million pageviews per month
per account, "
http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html

I'll tell you this: our volume is a wee bit more than 5m PI/month. :)

We do have a big internal stats package - SageAnalyst - but I don't
think it has any API potential. It's a bit of a beast - the server logs
are about 5 gb of data daily, or something....