-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kim Plowright
Sent: 26 January 2007 10:46
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Music, (meta)data, musicbrainz and the BBC

I've been lurking on the Musicbrainz dev list for years; iirc, there is
some hidden category to make duets/collaborations like that resolve to
two artists.

It may well be worth finding their list archives to check we're not
about to rediscuss all of the conversations!

(Is Rob Mayhem and Chaos on here now? Hello love, if so!)