Right...  it's quite an improvement on what we had before.

I love the clock, but it's very very retro.  Would be nice if you could
choose from the huge range of flash clocks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/testcards/

Using the page on this 1024x768 monitor.. it's a bit big and shouty IMHO.
I'm all up for the text being large for users that need it, but it's comes
over all massive (that's massive meaning bad, not massive meaning good).

There's some things that are a bit weird.  The Radio section has "now" and
"next", but the TV one is for "on tonight".  Not very consistent.

Using IE7, when I click the triangle on the TV section, there is a white
word "More" that scrolls across the weather box above each time.

The "History" doesn't link the the BBC's history content, unlike "Science"
which does.  Not very consistent again.

One more thing...  do my settings follow me from machine to machine, as with
iGoogle?

And ... please...  this is a bug report..  not critisism of the concept.