Hmm, not sure it doesn't doesn't Moore's law actually say that the density of transistors will double every 18 months?

Alex

On 3 Sep 2009, at 09:08, Brian Butterworth wrote:

Very nice. You could store 29 days of everything transitted on Freeview (23 after switchover).

Moore's law says you're going to get it in a 36TB in a single drive in five years though...