Ok... Now the Big Question.  Asked by Paul Jakma, Dink and LOADS of open source
devs...

How do FOSS developers get BBC Dev certificates? So that fully legit plugins
etc get greenlighted?  Also, could this process be made public?

And who was the IDIOT who made the decision to lock out independent devs anyway?

Sorry, had to rant.