I am currently running BackupPC 4.3.2. I have created a second installation of
BackupPC on a spare machine to have the capability of using my backups if the
server hosting the main installation dies. I also have several older backup
disks from several years back that was made on BackupPC 3.x. I chown'd an old
disk to ensure proper rights and copied the current hosts file to the test
server but when I run BackupPC on the test machine it doesn't see any of the
backups. I am trying to find a fairly old file that was damaged at an unknown
time and used the test server to verify functionality. What am I missing? I've
Googled "move backuppc to new server" but none of the responses seems relevant.

TIA,
Dave