>From the web interface, can you see the old hosts information?

What happens when you select one of the hosts?

The most likely issue is that $Conf{TopDir} in the config file isn't
pointing to the top-level store directory on the old disk.

If you need the file urgently, rather than just testing the 4.3.2 standby
installation, you can do that from the command-line just by navigating to
the relevant host and directory.  If you know the directory where the file
is stored, but not the backup it changed in, just use a shell wildcard for
the backup number.  In 3.x the file paths are mangled (each entry starts
with "f"), but every full backup's directory tree will have all the files.

Craig