Hi,

I've just switched from BackupPC v3 to v4.4.0 and really appreciate the new
feature „ClientShareName2Path“.
I’m using it for mapping a LVM snapshot directory (which is created predump):
$Conf{ClientShareName2Path} = {
  '/' => '/.snapshot/root'
};

Problem is:
When I try to restore a file, backuppc expects that the remote dir
/.snapshot/root is still existing, which is not the case because it is removed
after the backup. Besides that I do not even want to restore to the snapshot
directory but to the live filesystem.

Any chance to ignore the ClientShareName2Path variable for restores
respectively how can I restore files to a different directory without creating
the snapshot directory first?

Best regards,
Tom