Hi everyone,

i run my backup pc only if i need them, so its not always on.

I see the first time i configure backuppc that at 1am automatic scripts eg.
nightly is running (BackupPC_refCountUpdate). I read the documentation and
understand why and how to configure that in $Conf{BackupPCNightlyPeriod} and
$Conf{PoolSizeNightlyUpdatePeriod}. But as i wrote the backupsystem is not
always running, so my question is how to run this manually or change the time
to run?

i found in net the hint to run # su -u backpupc /path-to/BackupPC_nightly 0
255, but i am not sure if thats the same.

Can someone enlight me?

thx
Taste