Your interpretations are almost completely correct.

For the Full settings, there's no need to have such a large number for
FullKeepCnt, since that would be roughly 900 days (30 * 29.97).  Only one
would be kept after 180 days.  The exponential settings (where FullKeepCnt
is an array) give more flexibility.  So you could get the same effect by
setting FullKeepCnt to 7 or so (since FullAgeMax kicks in after 6 months).

In the incremental case, your settings will have only 29 saved at ~1 day
intervals, so there shouldn't be any older than 30 days.  Therefore the
FullKeepCnt setting shouldn't matter in this case - none will get that old.

Craig