Hi Craig,

and thanks for clarification and yes you are right, this makes for full backups
not much sense. I will change that and want to keep one full backup for each
month and between incremental. So is that correct:

fullperiod = 29.97
fullkeepcnt = 12
fullkeepcntmin = 12
fullagemax = 365

Incremental should be ok for that, right?

--
Taste