Hi again,
Maybe this is normal, but it's different then what was
shown in the 'structions so I wonder.

"show filesets" supposedly reveals this:

FileSet: name=Full Set
      Inc: /home/kern/bacula/bacula-1.30
      Exc: /proc
      Exc: /tmp
      Exc: /.journal
      Exc: /.fsck
FileSet: name=Catalog
      Inc:
/home/kern/bacula/testbin/working/bacula.sql

But I get:
*show filesets
FileSet: name=Full Set
      O M
      I /dlt
      E /proc
      E /tmp
      E /.journal
      E /.fsck
FileSet: name=Catalog
      O M
      I /var/bacula/working/bacula.sql

"I" and "E" are short for in/exclude I guess but what
are all the NOM's for? Just wondering if this is
normal, haven't noticed anything else like that in
console yet.

**Also, thanks Phil for the earlier init script helps!