Hi Heitor,

You got this because the real bucket name was changed to "mybucket" in
order to hide it.

Here is the response with the real bucket name:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>10DA27806ZQK31JP</RequestId>
<HostId>
GwrZZV1ZKQ2GzZcpCyVUys/wQmZP21n3VLP7mkIdiIivWCZGh5mtOmnBr8/REmj7G/Yp3aLPJGM=
</HostId>
</Error>

So, why there is no access denied when running bacula-sd started directly
from terminal command line?

All other things are the same, the only difference between fail and success
is the mode how to bacula-sd is started.

Tks
Otaci Martins