Heitor, this is only a LAB not a production system.

First i am using user=root, but after your last message i changed to
user=bacula with same results. The cache /tmp in this LAB does not affect
the results here.

The fact is that the only difference is how bacula-sd is invoked:

   1. $ sudo systemctl start bacula-sd  => UPLOAD OK
   2. $ sudo bacula-sd -fP -c /opt/bacula/etc/bacula-sd.conf  => UPLOAD
   ERROR

All other configurations and environments are exactly the same, running in
the same machine, just changing how bacula-sd is invoked.

Tks
Otaci Martins