Hi all,

Decided it's time to go to Bacula 15 from Bacula 11.

I'm trying to figure out a few hanging issues...

   1. For starters, using the CentOS RPMs, Bacula daemons upgraded and any
   database fixes appear to have worked... thanks!
   2. I think I missed something around whether Baculum is still viable and
   being used or whether the community has converged on Baculum-Web - or maybe
   BWeb is going to be a community project at some point?  Or - one or the
   other alternatives?
   3. One reason why I'm asking: as far as I can tell, there is nothing
   newer at downloads.bacula.org later
   than /downloads/baculum/stable-11/centos8 - while it seems there are
   commits for v13?
   4. Source is available, but I'd like to avoid having to build the *API*
   and *Baculum* components myself - though my target is Podman containers
   and if I do have to build I'd be happy to put the Containerfile out for
   others.  (Not 100% sure I can build this, though, as PHP-related stuff
   isn't my strong point.)
   5. I'm one of those weirdos that like to read through documentation in
   PDF format.  The PDFs for 15.0.2 for the "main" and a couple of the others
   are missing from the bacula.org site (404s ensue when clicking on links
   for these).  The bacula-docs-15.0.2 tarball also doesn't have PDFs of
   these; and again maybe there's a build from LaTex I could do, but...

Best to open bugs on what seem to be omissions or any other ideas?

Many thanks in advance!