KM,

Look into Bacularis. It's a friendly fork of baculum. Containers available,
bare metal packages, the works. Actively maintained by a baculum dev,
Marcin. He's on this list.
https://bacularis.app/

Baculum-web is a good package, from what I have heard. Haven't tried it.
>From what I am led to understand, it is a reporting-focused application and
cannot currently exert control over bacula. Developer Davide is also on
this list.
https://www.bacula-web.org/

No knowledge on other subjects. Be aware that error reporting from older
FDs may be broken for FDs older than 13.x.

Regards,
Robert Gerber
402-237-8692
r...@craeon.net