Hello,

Glad we got this working. :)

Regarding any possible user:group changes, I guess you would have to contact the person who maintains the package for the CentOS 7 Linux distribution - And quite frankly, I am surprised that 15.0.2 is already available as it was *just* release some days ago. Kudos to the maintainer for being "Johnny on the Spot"™ :)

To fix everything, just figure out what user:group the Bacula SD is currently running as, make sure this combination has read/write access to all of the file volumes, and any directories/files (eg: /opt/bacula/working) and you should be all set.

P.S. I think it is time to upgrade/migrate from CentOS 7  ;)

Best regards,
Bill

--
Bill Arlofski