De : Mehrdad Ravanbod <mehrdad.ravan...@ampfield.se>
Envoyé : mercredi 24 avril 2024 11:33
À : Lionel PLASSE <pla...@cofiem.fr>; Radosław Korzeniewski
<rados...@korzeniewski.net>
Cc : bacula-users <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [Bacula-users] VSS

Hi

Thanks for your reply

This makes sense, and is what i could make work, guess i could do a PS script
to make a VSS snapshot of files i need, save it in file and have bacula backup
that file instead of using bacula doing a VSS backup of iles But question is,
is it possiple to get bacula to backup the .vhd file as a separate file ?? Do u
have an example conf file you can share or some documentation on the net??

Sincerely /Mehrdad