"industry leader". wieder ein ausdruck mehr fürs bullshit bingo.
http://www.bullshitbingo.net/

dedn> monochrom has been selected as an Official Honoree for the NetArt
dedn> category and the Blog - Culture/Personal category in
dedn> <http://www.webbyawards.com/>The 13th Annual Webby Awards.

dedn> []

dedn> That means (quote): "With the prestige and cache that accompany an
dedn> Offical Honoree selection, you've joined the ranks of the Web's best
dedn> and brightest, making you -- and your work -- an industry leader."
dedn> Frickin' industry leader? We have to tag that! #industry #leader.

dedn>
<http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current_honorees.php?media_id=96&category_id=73&season=13>Link

dedn> / Official Honorees: NetArt
dedn>
<http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current_honorees.php?media_id=96&category_id=83&season=13>Link

dedn> / Official Honorees: Blog - Culture/Personal

dedn> --
dedn> Posted By johannes to
dedn>
<http://www.monochrom.at/english/2009/04/monochrom-official-honoree-for-netart.htm>monochrom

dedn> at 4/14/2009 09:09:00 PM

 Rainer Fuegenstein                              r...@kaneda.iguw.tuwien.ac.at
"Why are you looking into the darkness and not into the fire as we do ?", Nell
asked. "Because the darkness is where danger comes from," Peter said, "and
from the fire comes only illusion".                   (from "The Diamond Age")

Antwort per Email an