I certainly wish that Bukhari had not quoted it; but, I think that the
Prophet Muhammad said it. Again, I'd love to be see some compelling
evidence that the hadith is a fake and that He never said it. But, the
fact that I, now in the 21st century, wish that He had not said it is not
a compelling reason to belive that He actually didn't say it. I'd love to
be able to say (and prove) that the hadith is a fake. I just don't have
that proof now.

I don't know what Hajir thinks.

Iskandar

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Gilberto Simpson wrote:

> Iskandar and Hajir,
>
> I really would appreciate a more responsive answer. Do you even
> believe that it is within the realm of possiblity that Muhammad
> (saaws) a Manifestation of God, the same God that you believe sent the
> Bab and Bahaullah to usher in an era of world peace, do you believe
> that it is within the realm of possibility that Muhammad would have
> said something like that?
>
> Peace
>
> Gilberto
>

> On 10/20/05, Iskandar Hai, M.D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I don't have any particularly compelling reason to belive that the hadith
> > that the authoritative Bukhari cites is fake but I'd love to be see
> > compelling evidence that the Prophet Muhammad never said such a thing.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Iskandar

> > > You've been asking me alot of questions recently. So let me ask you a
> > > few first. Do you believe that this hadith comes from the prophet
> > > Muhammad?
> > >
> > > Peace
> > >
> > > Gilberto

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.