The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Actually, non-Baha'is are not prohibited from joining this list. It is
private in that the moderators would typically approve of those who
wish to join. But we have never had a no-forwarding policy here and
never indicated that list members could have an expectation of
privacy. These were posts you made nearly a decade ago. I'm not sure
why they should be causing problems for you now.

In any case, I was rather under the impression that this list had died
out completely.