The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Just found this in spam folder. Gmail thinks none of you in this thread are
really you. Strange.

I'm sorry to read the list is dead. I was enjoying it until that member
seemed to hijack it. It got real quiet about then, it seemed.

I've been a member only a few years & never thought about public/private ,
but I clearly remember knowing it was Open to non-bahai's.

Kathryn

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile