Mark,

With respect, I don’t see apologetics has anything to do with Abdul-Baha’s interpretation. Scriptural proofs are as significant as rational and spiritual proofs.

In a search of Ocean this term could not be found, that is, the Guardian and UHJ do not use it, probably because they didn’t like it. This term was basically used by Church in defense of their theology.

Warm regards

Hooshang

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Upgrade now! __________________________________________________